Welcome to Neuugen
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Neuugen's Website. Neuugen is located at:
B 3/12 , 1st floor, Leela Heights, Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010 - Uttar Pradesh , India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Neuugen's website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.neuugen.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from http://www.neuugen.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.neuugen.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.neuugen.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Neuugen does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofNeuugen, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Neuugenshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so; The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party; The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long asthe link:
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Neuugen's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Neuugen provides the both platform (Digital / Manual) to real estate where everyone can post their properties for selling/renting.
1. Real estate companies will be considered as a commercial platform.
2. 10% service charge of the total amount is applicable to commercial services which is a charge from company/ firm while cracking the deal.
3.25% service charge of the total cost will be applied on rental services which are a charge from both parties.
4. The commercial/rental service charge might vary, depends upon the current offer of the company.
5. Neuugen highly recommends to the client to ensure the properties at each point by asking for legal document.
6. Neuugen highly recommends crosscheck before buying/leasing the property.
1. The project cost will decided after the inspection
2. The final project cost might vary based on the built up area and architect design.
3. The booking amount is 10% based on project cost.
4. That amount will be utilized for survey soil testing, engineering design and blocking the material.
5. Running amount is the weekly bills for the client based on actual payments as per the material requirement and labor cost.
6. Booking amount is non refundable as the amount would have already be utilized for survey soil test etc.
6. Any decision on further refund will be provided based on the company's discretion.
7. The project will be blacklisted if company finds any miss behave.
Terms and condition applied to all the planning provided to you by us. A contract will exist between us once we have received your 'Secure Your Date deposit Form' accompanied with initial payment.
Terms and conditions contained the following clauses:
1. We agree to provide the planning to you payment fee and service charge subject to the Terms and Conditions and in accordance with your instructions as accepted by us upon formation of the contract.
We will provide the planning to you with reasonable care and will use reputable suppliers where applicable. Subject to your reasonable directions, we will be entitled to perform our duties under the contract as we see fit.
2. To enable us to properly carry out our provision of the Planning you must (at your own expense) supply us with all necessary documents or other materials and information’s as we may reasonably require from time to time and within sufficient time to enable us to provide the planning in accordance with the contract. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all such documents etc. Provided by you.
3. The cost of our planning is set fee dependent upon which package you choose this cost is non-refundable. Subject to any special terms agreed, you will pay the 10% Service Charge and any additional sums which are agreed between us for the provision of the Planning. Unless otherwise agreed to us in writing, the Service Charge will be 10% of the cost of the wedding package chosen by you from the prices given on our website. You should be aware that any request for late changes or additional planning will be addressed at the time and may incur additional cost.
4. A deposit of the 100% of the payment amount will be paid to us to secure the planning on your behalf as provided below. Should you choose to cancel the contract after payment 100% of the package price and service charges is non refundable after we have accepted your order. If payment of any sum is not made on the due date, we will be entitled (without limiting any other rights that we may have) to suspend or cancel the further Provision of the Planning and other planning to you.
5. You will be responsible for all payment for third party supplies arranged by us in accordance with the contract.
6. In the event that the wedding is cancelled or delayed you should be aware that you will be solely responsible for any penalty charges incurred in line with that of the individual service providers' cancellation policy.
7. Although we do all possible checks to recommend professional and good suppliers, we are unable to give any guarantee as to the quality or suitability of third party service providers on their goods or planning. Therefore in the unlikely even that a supplier does not meet your expectations, we cannot be held responsible for all third party supplier services. Therefore no liability shall attach to us in respect of any claims arising out of any cancellation of such planning.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss, that we are not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed nor for such loss damage, costs, expenses or other claims that we are not caused by our failure to provide the planning with reasonable care and skill or our breach of contract. We shall not be liable to you for loss, damage, costs, expenses or other Claims arising from any information or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of yours.
8. You have the right to cancel your agreement with us within 5 working days. Full payments for planning are required to be paid in order to reserve your requested date. The total planning fee is non refundable.
9. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you allow Neuugen to use digital images of your celebration for marketing purposes in the future.
10. We may a change our Terms and Conditions at any time and will give you 28 days notice of any changes. 11. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. Or in such cases of adverse weather, causing delays or re-scheduling of your services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH NEUUGEN APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICE AND WILL APPLIED YOUR SERVICE ORDER.
Terms and conditions contained the following clauses:
1. All appointment is set based on the earliest availability. Part installations appointments will not be schedule until part(S) have arrived. 2. Appointment may be cancelled 24 hours prior to service.
3. Cancellation can be done within 10 minutes after that you will bear cancellation charges.
4. Neuugen appliance repair often make appointment for customer with multiple units. A service fee will be charged for each unit.
5. The appliance must be installed and accessible to the service technician. In case access to the unit is not provided by the customer additional fees may apply for the labor performed to access the unit.
6. The customer will be responsible for the service call Fee. If the problem is caused, or possibly caused by a source other than the appliance itself, the technician may recommend an examination by an outside trade contractor to confirm or rule out the possible cause or problem. The customer is fully responsible for any expenses, cost and payment for any examinations of services performed by outside trade contractors. The customer will be responsible to pay Neuugen appliance repair their service called fee.
7. Any recommendation(s) made by our company are not mandatory, and any actions taken by the customer are at the sole discretion and financial responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for their own decisions.
8. Payment of part and/or labor indicates approval and complete agreement by the customer to have Neuugen Appliance Repair, repair the appliance at the price quoted on the estimate.
9. If the customer refuses to pay the service technician, Neuugen appliance repair reserves the right to expedite account to the collections
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ON COMPLETED REPAIRS OR ON GOING REPAIRS.
11. Neuugen Appliance Repair reserves the right to refuse service to a customer at the service technician's discretion. The customer will be held liable for a service fee. Service will be refused if: A customer cannot accommodate the service technician, the customer is being disrespectful or belligerent, if service technician feels threatened in any way or form, a customer is not properly dress upon arrival of service technician. a customer has been, or is being, disruptive, a customer harasses the service technician, when there are health and safety concerns, when a customer refuses to pay for service and/ or when a customer is intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs or illegal drugs are present.
The home Salon term and conditions are designed for use by Business offering beauty therapy.
Key aspects of such home Salon business are addressed including the making of appointment payment and treatment.
Optional elements in these terms and conditions allow you appointment only business and the availability of gift vouchers.
Optional Phrases and clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be read carefully and selected so that they are compatible with one another. Unused options should be removed from the document.
These terms should be used only where the therapy services is to be provided to a customer who is a "consumer" as define in the Consumer Right act 2015. The Regulations require you to supply certain information to customers who are consumer before the book an appointment. Where the contract is an "off premises", the Regulations also confer on the customer certain rights to cancel a booking and we have said these out in the term themselves.
The home Salon terms and conditions contain the following clauses:
1. Definitions and interpretation
3. Fees and payment
4. Eligibility for Beauty treatment
5. Salon rules
6. [Gift vouchers]
7. Changes to terms and conditions
8. How we use your personal information (Data Protection)
9. Regulations 10. Informations
Kindly read the terms and conditions to avoid misunderstanding or a needlessly unpleasant scenario, at any later stage.
We sincerely believe that you must go through it thoroughly, understand and clarify the doubts, before registering with us. It is to be done at the onset of the professional relationship. it is an everybody's interest and vitally important for the tutor and the student / parent.
By registering on our website as student/ tutor you agree to these terms and conditions
1. The website www.neuugen.com has been established to allow students to contact Tutors as well as Tutors to contact students to you their profiles.
2. Please provide valid mobile number and personal email at the time of registration. We want our users to interact with genuine persons with valid contact details, fake profile lead to cancellation of membership without any notice.
3. We reserve the right to deny students /tutors the permission to enter our site if our terms and conditions are not followed
. 4. Student / parents acknowledge that it is his / her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any tutor while entering in the into tuition contract.
5. We do not issue any experience certificate to our registered members.
6. We do not guarantee to secure a tutor for a student or fix- up any fees on behalf of any Tutor or student.
7. The management of www.neuugen.com reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
8. We are not responsible for any misbehavior of Tutor on Student or Student on Tutors. Both student and tutors, especially female students/tutors are advised to ensure safety before entering the tutoring contract with the other party.
Neuugen serves as a platform to connect students and tutors. If you enter into any tuition contracts or whatsoever with other members of neuugen then such activities is solely between you and the third party. We shall have no liability, obligations or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby agree to release neuugen from all claims arising from such activity.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.